Today we are please to inform you about our official launch event, held at University of Babeș Bolyai, Aula Magna. We had over 200 attendees from many of the Cluj-Napoca private or public organisations. The event had as speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Mihaela Luțaș, Vice-Rector of Babeș-Bolyai University
- Istvan Vakar, President of Cluj County Council
- Stelian Burduhos, Lead Governor of Royal School
- Dr. Hedi Hoka, Psychologist and Writer
- Erika Hristea, President of School 4 Europe Foundation
- Julian Hingley, Headmaster of Royal School
The main elements shared with the general public were the opening of Royal School in 1 September 2015, in the Cluj Business Centre, to educate children between 5-12 years old in first year.